Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Artful Blogging


My blog collage banner is in the new Winter 2009 Artful Blogging magazine. It was a nice surprise when they contacted me and asked me to submit artwork for the "Banners We Love" section. Although I've savored every issue from the beginning of publication, I never thought to submit any of my own artwork. It's fun to see my little ol' blog banner in such a cool magazine.

I cracked up when my friend introduced me to someone the other night and said "She's published!" How funny. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jamie!

krelnik said...

Congrats, Jamie! Although I must say that the idea that there is a regular paper magazine published on the topic of blogging kind of made my head explode.

Anonymous said...

I saw it, I saw it! Very cool Jamie! I love that magazine too (I may have to start a special fund for all the mags I love)
-Lynn

Anonymous said...

yay! - love that mag - and yes you are published - and - yikes! - me too in the Feb. 08 - gotta love those folks - out to find you tomorrow - loved my visit here...
you are too cool

xox -e b.

TSL said...

Congratulations!

Candace said...

So cool. T bought me a copy while I was away and I just saw it! LOL... good for you, Jamie.