Monday, March 31, 2008

Charmed

It's down to the wire, literally because I am out of wire. I'm leaving in the morning for Seattle, then it's off to Port Townsend for ArtFest. I've still got to pack all of my art supplies and some wool socks. These are some of the charms I finished. This year's ArtFest theme is "Woodland Forest" so I added a few mushrooms in for good measure. The rest of the charms are loosely based on that same theme with impressions of leaves and flowers and such in the silver. I've also got 20 special "Festal Virgin" trades that aren't in the photos. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stuff to tell about when I return. Woo-hoo! I hope I can sleep tonight...

You can click on the photo to get a closer view. Not the best but you'll get the picture. All that work for a handful of charms.

2 comments:

Kim Carney said...

I thought I would see you again before the week was over! It seemed like a little crazier time this year ... I hope we see each other again

Anonymous said...

I love that picture with all the charms hanging down. I see mine and am so happy I saw you. I love my branch bead too! You did exactly what you said you were going to do. Good work!

It was wonderful to meet you in person Jamie. Next year?
Catherine